These movie accurate capacitors were designed to replace the inaccurate part 83G from issue 83 on your 1:8 scale Back to the Future Delorean model.
Differences in respect to the stock part:
- Accurate height matching the movie used part
- Left capacitor rotated in order to be movie accurate
- Separated capacitors so that they are not stuck to each other like the stock part
- Added the top ridge so that they now really look like capacitors, not just cylinders
- Separated the top part with the terminals in order to be able to paint separately
- Accurate two step the terminals
- Added capacitor vents (small white circles)
- Made the base separate for easy painting
You can still use the AP screw just like in the instructions in the magazine, however you will need to use an M2 washer,
as the AP screw is too long and I didn't want to compromise the base by adding an extra cilinder on the visible top of the base.
How to place them in the right position:
- The left capacitor is a little rotated make sure you place the same way as indicated in the render
- The vent (the white circle on the capacitors top) should face towards the engine for the left capacitor, while the vent on the right capacitor should face you.
Accurate to the max and designed to perfectly fit the 1:8 scale Eaglemoss Back to the Future Delorean.
Because of the small and intricate details these parts are only available in the best quality available: Smoothest Fine Detail Plastic.