The VSS to MP7 magazine adapter allows you to convert your VSS Vintorez airsoft electronic gun (AEG) from the standard 9x39mm style magazine to the MP7 AEG 6x30mm style magazine. This unique magazine adapter does not require any tools for installation. It is as simple as inserting the adapter into your gun, then inserting an MP7 magazine into it. Once magazine is inserted, the adapter has its own paddle style magazine release for ambidextrous magazine removal.
Airsoft VSS Vintorez guns that are compatible with this magazine converter:
1) AY VSS Vintorez;
2) Echo1 Red Star IGOR;
3) Matrix VSS SR-3M Vikhr;
4) S&T VSS Vintorez.
Airsoft magazines that are compatible with this magazine adapter:
1) STAR / ARES 20 round mid-cap magazine for MP7 / R4 series AEG;
2) MAG MP7 50 round mid-cap simulation magazine for MP7 series AEG;
3) Matrix 160 round hi-cap magazine for MP7 / R4 series AEG;
4) Tokyo Marui, WELL R4, Galaxy, and other compatible MP7/MK7 series AEG magazines.
Instructions for the proper use of this converter is located here:
1) Cutting-edge 3D printed accessory;
2) Easy installation (just attach it to the AEG mag well);
3) Ambidextrous magazine release;
4) Give your standard VSS Vintorez a unique look;
5) Compatible with standard MP7 AEG style magazines;
6) Designed to ensure a secure fit;
7) Superb quality, designed to perform!
WARNING: Always insert this adapter into the VSS Vintorez AEG before inserting the MP7 AEG magazine into the adapter. This adapter will cause the BB's in the MP7 AEG magazine to release, potentially hitting your eyes if the BB feeding hole is pointed toward your face. Therefore, inserting this adapter into the VSS Vintorez AEG first is the proper way to use it.
Airsoft gun and MP7 magazine used for illustration of this VSS to MP7 Magazine Adapter are not included.