WARNING: ASSEMBLY REQUIRED BY YOU WITH M3 SCREWS AND NUTS!
Check out the video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l8TloSaxlU
Do you have multiple phones? Extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case?
The Adjustable UtorCase turns your Xbox One controller and your mobile device into a handheld game console by mounting the phone on the controller. Also, you can conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode with UtorCase.
Before you purchase:
- Please make sure you can connect your device and your Xbox One controller. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your
- Test your second screen apps on your phone as some don't yet support landscape mode.
- Also, the default arms supplied with this purchase have limits, so check your phone dimensions are within these values. Larger devices will require extra arms that you can purchase in the Adjustable section:
- Max length: 275mm
- Max width: 110mm
- Max depth: 25mm
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- M3 Screws and nuts that will hold the pieces together. (The dimension of the screw hole is 3.2 mm). Ebay shipment can take some weeks for these screws, but they are very cheap.
- 10 pieces of M3 x 12mm screws (ebay)
- 10 pieces of M3 nuts
- Winged Nuts (ebay, recommended, they are selling here 10 pieces as 1 quantity for slightly over 1 dollar)
- Or simple nuts (ebay)
- For extra strength grip at the smartphone holder and controller joints, I recommend two winged screws (and the winged nuts above) (ebay)
- For Android
- USB OTG or USB Host enabled device (not all phones support USB OTG! Check before purchase! (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable for Android gaming (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- Games that support the Android Gamepad API (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
- For iOs (Please note that a direct connection between iOS and this controller is unsupported!
The item will have 'Xbox One controller' printed on one side, and 'Adjust' on the other.
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for Adjustable.
Adjustable UtorCase for other controllers:
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at email@example.com.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).