North Eastern Railway EF1/EB1 BO-BO electric loco
The Class EF1 electric locos were built by the North Eastern Railway from 1914. They were built to haul coal trains from the mines at Shildon to the docks at Middlesbrough.
Electric traction on the Shildon line was discontinued in 1935 but the locomotives were retained for possible future use. Number 11 (later BR 26510) was rebuilt in 1941 for use as a banker on the Manchester-Sheffield line, and given the classification EB1.
The EF1s were withdrawn in 1950–51. In 1949 the EB1,was moved to Ilford Depot (Eastern Region) for use as a shunter.and transferred to departmental stock (as no. 100) in 1959 and withdrawn in 1964. None of the locomotives are preserved.
Requires chassis, wheels etc
more info about NER EF1 and EB1 locos here
more 3d printed models from Recreation21 here