“I don't know if I can go back from 97s “That flywheel boosted is the truth “Fast as hell “It's so much smoother
-- feedback from NYC EBoarding Collective members
Single transmission, order 2 for a complete set. For ABEC 11 Flywheels
in 90mm and 97mm.
+20-days CENTAUR satisfaction guarantee & 6-MONTHS CENTAUR warranty;
For orders placed after 6/20/2017, it is conditional on registering
your product within 10 days of delivery.
- Smoother and more confident ride over uneven pavement
- Better torque/speed balance for riding in generally flat geographies
- Improved coasting and kick pushing
- Shorter turning radius
- Better clerance protecting underside elements such as transmission, belt cover, belt etc.
- Fit the transmission on the rear side of your Flywheels and watch Boosted's bearing upgrade video for disassembly/reassembly instructions, re-using the same bearings (or upgraded/new), and putting the Flywheels back on
- Note that boosted uses a JBM or similar skate tool to push the large bearings out on the instruction video, removing these is hard without an exact fit tool, trying to remove them sideways may damage them.
- No other parts needed other than wheels and transmission, it works with the original belts.
- The black finish is a superficial die over white material and may reveal white material over time with wear.
- The transmission has the same gear ratio at the axle as the original rear wheels of the Boosted Board v2. It will slightly increase speed and decrease torque depending on the increased wheel size you fit on (original wheels are 80mm).
- Wheel size increase will skew mileage tracking down.
CENTAUR is a brand from Atelier Polymath LLC.