Yarrr, tis Cap'n Beakamax, video pirate vulture and scourge of the post-apocalyptic seas! If ye wish to survive the encounter, ye best be handing over yer video tapes, disks and cartriges for immediate duplication, or ye walk the plank!
Replacement action figure heads of a cyborg mutant vulture with an old-style videocamera built into his head, and his non-cyborg vulture mnions. This item is available in a four-pack of Bulldog Mutant, Vulture Mutant, Koala Mutant
and Sad Froggerson (Frog mutant)
heads as leaders
and minions here.
This Item Comes in Multiple Sizes:
- Extra-Small - Mega-Construx Compatible Heads (set of 3). Cap'n Beakamax and two of his vulture crew in a sprued set. Also works with PrintPrize Heroes Bodies!
- Small - 3" scale heads (set of 2) with a Glyos-compatible peg, designed for use with Spy Monkey Creations' Battle Tribes Figures. Cap'n Beakamax and one vulture crew member.
- Medium - 5.5" scale head (single) - Vulture minion head. with a port designed for compatability with Funko-produced 5.5" figures (Thundercats, DC Primal Age). Remove original head (heat-softening works best), then paint and pop on the replacement head. Due to figure production variations the fit may vary. If the head does not reasily pop on, light sanding of the interior port should allow for a smooth fit. If too loose, a few coats of paint or closscoat will tighten the fit.
- Large - 5.5" scale head (single) - Cap'n Beakamax head.
- Extra-Large - Both Cap'n Beakamax and a vulture minion as a spured set at 5.5"/Funko scale.
Why Sprued sets?
- Shapeways minimum pricing means that for smaller scale parts, such as the Glyos and Mega-Construx compatible heads, multiples of a single item are often roughly equal in cost to a single item. To provide maximum value, extras are included.