UtorCase turns your Xbox One S controller and your QMobile Noir X80 into a handheld game console. Please note this UtorCase uses the USB and headset ports, and only Bluetooth can be used to connect to your QMobile Noir X80, so verify the connection before you buy!
- Secure 4 sided grip of your QMobile Noir X80 ( most competitors only provide a 2 sided grip )
- Tailor made exactly for your QMobile Noir X80 ( most comptetitors try a one size fits all mount that often pushes various buttons on your phone, and require you to adjust with the holder with clamps or rubber bands )
- Single unit without extra parts, such as rubber bands
- Easily and quickly mount the phone on the controller
- Conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode
LATEST: Do you have multiple phones or extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the new Adjustable UtorCase for Xbox One S controller.
About this design - Front Rider
This design is somewhat front heavy. If you prefer a design that spreads the weight over the controller, then take a look at the 'Over the top' version: QMobile Noir X80 and Xbox One S controller - Over the top
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- QMobile Noir X80 with USB OTG or USB Host enabled (Amazon)
- Xbox One S controller (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable for Android gaming (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- Games that support a controller (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your QMobile Noir X80 and your Xbox One S controller with a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your QMobile Noir X80
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: QNX80
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 124.1mm x 63.8mm x 9.9mm
US: 4.89in x 2.51in x 0.39in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for QMobile Noir X80.
- UtorCase uses the USB port and the headset port to stabilise the mount, and you cannot plug anything in those ports while using UtorCase.
- ther smartphone cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for QMobile Noir X80 and other controllers
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so Google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).