A 52 sided die on which each face has been labeled with one card (value and suit) from a standard deck of playing cards.
This die is the isohedral shape: Icosikaihexagonal Dipyramid
(two 26-sided pyramids, joined at the bases) and has been hollowed out to reduce costs.
- Simulate drawing a card from a deck in an RPG campaign, while sticking to a dice mechanic
- Use to resolve an argument or to decide who goes first (you and your friend roll, whoever "draws" the highest card wins)
- Randomly choose a single card which will be wild in a game of poker
- Use in the game "Savage Worlds"
- Use five of these to roll a hand of poker (simulating an infinite deck shoe)
- Develop a "pick a card" magic trick which is based around the die
- to give as a gift or have as a conversation piece
- or come up with your own uses