Have you ever wanted a projector that didn't need a power source? Have you ever wanted to project an image from your phone? Well this is the product you've been searching for!
1. For the phone projector to work, one must obtain a magnifying glass of 5x magnification and 50mm in diameter, the one from the link here.
2. After the appropriate magnifying glass is obtained, place the magnifying glass in the slot for the magnifying glass on the bottom piece as shown in figure 1 (NOTE: bottom piece will have two ports for an auxiliary cord and a charging cord).
Figure 1: Slot location for where the magnifying glass
3. Next, move the projector to about 14 inches from the surface the image/video will project onto (from lens to projection surface).
4. Put phone on the two “J” shaped stands and place in the projector (with lid still not connect to the base). Move the phone forwards or backwards to fine-tune the focus of the image/video (NOTE: the displayed image/video from the projector will be the inverted phone image, so the phone setting must be changed where the image/video comes out of the phone up-side-down).
5. Once the image/video is focused, place the lid on top of the bottom piece and enjoy the phone projector!
Figure 2: All of the necessary parts for the phone projector.
1. This product contains two small parts, the phone stands, which could be potential choking hazards. Keep away from small children.
2. This object is in a box shape with corners that could potentially cause injury. Be cautious of the corners.
This product was designed with a 5x magnification lens. Any other magnification will change how far the projector must be from the projection surface, and how far the phone must be from the lens to obtain a large and clear image/video.