DJI Phantom Wide Battery Landing Gear
Give your DJI Phantom a custom look with this beautiful Battery Landing Gear and upgrade your in flight battery capacity with the integrated battery mounts, which allows you to mount two batteries in a parallel setup for longer flight times.
The steep front leg design makes this landing gear ideal for use with a gimbal, and in addition it also looks great on your Phantom.
Depending on your Phantom (Naza-M) voltage settings you can get 12 to 20 minutes of flight-time in parallel setup.Main Product Features:Parallel battery setup for longer flight times (tested with 2200mAh Lipo's)
Suitable for use with a small, medium and large gimbal (see additional comment below)
Secure all parts quickly and easily with M3 screws
Custom leg hight (In the pictures I use 160mm long legs/tubing)
Is made of the material Strong and Flexible (available in six colors)
Recommended Additional Upgrades:Power Battery door Upgrade
Custom color front feet set
Package contents includes:2 - 8 gram landing gear holders with integrated battery mounts
1 - 1 gram Compass Mount
4 - 1 gram Leg Ends (feet)
Not included but required:9 - M3x6 screwsCheck your local DIY shop or eBay
- !See video and photos above for an impression and building instructions.
Velcro tape (for locking horizontal battery movements)
Velcro (for easy battery mounting)
Small piece of tape (for mounting the antenna on to the leg)
4 - 6mm aluminum or carbon tubing (choose your own length)
Check your local DIY shop or eBay for 6mm hollow aluminium tubing.
And for 6mm hollow carbon fiber tubing check eBay.
- Depending of the size of you gimbal mount it can be to big for use with a parallel battery setup. If this is the case you need to lower your gimbal with some kind of filler piece.
- For loosening and fastening the phantom compass don't use a screwdriver with a magnetic head!! And make sure that you mount the compass perpendicular to the body, in a vertical position for best flight performance.
- If you decide to go for the color white, than keep in mind that this color can become discolored over time (sun, dirt, touch etc.).
- For best flight performance I recommend you do a compass calibration after installing this upgrade.
The Power Battery door upgrade shown in the photos and video above is not included with this landing gear and is available as an separate upgrade.
I can not be held responsible for any kind of defects or damage that arise when performing this upgrade
If you have any comments, feedback or questions please contact me or leave a comment below.
And if you like this product please like this page or leave a comment below.
Thanks and have Fun flying your Phantom!!
Want to get a set? + +
Want to get a set? +
Want to get a set? +