CraftBerg [Umbra Eagles pattern]
Vehicle Front LED Lights
for 28mm scale vehicles.
8x Front Lights
* Updated sprue and some other things to lower the cost
The Umbra Eagles
pattern LED Front lights for superior illumination on the battlefield with flood & spot angles. Suitable for an array of vehicle makes from years 30,000 onwards. This combat born Umbra Eagle LED Light is sure to provide extra safety when you’re out in the dark. With the latest XT-1 LEDS in the Umbra Eagles series, you'll have more power and output than ever. Hit those warzones and ride on with 40000lm.
(Changing gamerules or stats is up to users)(Does not actually improve your dice rolls while trying to hit target)(not actually a led light)(Above description text is just fiction)
Cleaning Information Steps
Parts might need to be cleaned extra when printed in Extreme quality frosted material.
1. Check for damage
2. Remove excess WAX residue from production process
with simple green and a soft brush with warm water.
3. Put the 3d printed product in sunlight to harden/cure for 2-3 hours.
Make sure its not too hot or the resin, or it might deform due to heat. under 30 degrees is fine.
4. Or check out in case of any issues: https://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/22021-tips-n-tricks-for-painting-miniatures.html
- Use water-based acrylic paints meant for miniature plastics is highly recommended.
- Other paints, especially enamels, may not cure if applied DIRECTLY on Frosted Detail 3D-printed plastics.
(But if it has a base coat it works fine.)
- Use dedicated model sprue cutters to remove parts to minimize the risk of damage to the parts.
Be sure to check out the other items in my store!
Buying helps me do this full-time! Support Craftberg!
- This web store is completely unofficial, and its contents are in no way endorsed, or affiliated with Games Workshop.
- Not meant for children 14 years or younger
- These custom designed conversion components will arrive unpainted.