A fantasy, "what-if" model based on the concept of a Baldwin DR-12-8-1500/2 with a EMD-style cowl body. There are three shells included for an A-B-A lashup.
This version has louvered side panels like the Metra F40C.
The interior of each body measures 17.4 mm wide, 170.0 mm long (as measured along the centerline), and 18.2 mm high.
The following parts are recommended for finishing the model:
- BLMA #59 - 15" Drop Grab irons (0 .009" Wire, 20/pack)
- BLMA #81 - 48" Fan Grill w/o Center Plate
- BLMA #224 - Nathan K5HR24 Air Horns (2 per pack)
- Gold Medal Models #160-48 - Stirrups for Cab-Type Diesel Locomotives
- Scalelink Mini 13 - Micro-Mesh (0.20mm Square, 0.125mm Bar Width)