What is Number Fidget
- Mechanical little math puzzle
- Carry with keys or as a pendant and solve math puzzles anywhere
- Fun way to figure out discounted prices
- Handy multiplier for nails, distances, potatoes...
- Peculiar mechanism updates the numbers
- Entertaining to handle and rotate
- No batteries required, good backup system
- Principle similar to retro slide rules
- Made of durable and skin-friendly polyamide
Find the product leaflet here: https://www.vaakalintu.fi/blogimateriaali/number-fidget/241121_Number_Fidget_leaflet.jpg
The tiny number cylinders rotate entertainingly as the mathematical limits are exceeded. A lot of information is packed into a fairly small space. The whole number range, extending from 1.4 to 1400, can be carried as a mathematical pendant or put in your pocket as a key fob! The Number Fidget
likes to crunch percentages and multiplications without batteries. Now you do not need to remember how the price of a -42% product is calculated; let the Number Fidget do the math! Each product is manufactured on demand in the West, no shipping from the other side of the planet is needed!
Find user manual and further information about the Number Fidget here:
Technical specifications of Number Fidget (Model: M1SC)
- Maximum number range: 1.4-1400
- Number range step sizes: 0.2; 2; 20; and 200
- Percentage-discount range: 1% - 84%
- Percentage-increase marks: 5% and 10%
- Direct-multiplication range: 1.05 - 6.2
- Indirect-multiplication range 7 - 9
- Further extension using mental x10; x100; and so on
- Mean absolute readout and rounding error: 0.53%
- Dimensions: 36mm(h) x 37mm(d)
- Through hole for attachment and carry
The Number Fidget is made of skin-friendly polyamide. Further information such as material safety data is available here:
The accuracy can vary between users and circumstances. A person skilled in using the Number Fidget and owning healthy eyesight tested the mean absolute readout and rounding error in good lightness. An orange model of the Number Fidget was used. A computer software randomly generated 40 different pairs of integers which products fitted within the maximum number range of the Number Fidget. The products were assessed using the Number Fidget and compared to the known accurate results.
The device is designed to help with the approximation of the results of non-crucial calculations. The device is not designed to evaluate the results themselves accurately! It is the responsibility of the user to understand the working principle and limitations of the device, including but not limited to the logarithmic scales, how the step size changes along with the number ranges, and how the logarithmic scales should be kept in place in relation to each other when the results are being assessed. Practicing the use of the device first with a digital calculator is highly recommended. Vaakalintu Ltd cannot supervise the use of the device; why Vaakalintu Ltd cannot be liable for any consequences.
Not to be used as a toy or to be given to underage children.
Number Fidget may be used only for the purposes and by means described in the user manual.
No string or other accessories included. Can be discarded along with the household garbage.
I wish nice math-solving moments for everyone with the Number Fidget!
Pilot launch. A retailer in search for batch orders.
Ilmari Tamminen, entrepreneur, Vaakalintu Ltd
In November 2021