<div id="cookie_notice" class="sw-cookie-notice sw--padding-vert-4 sw--padding-hor-1 sw-dms--box-shadow--big">
<div class="sw-dms--color-white sw-grid-flex sw-grid-flex--wrap-mob sw-grid-flex--wrap--tab">
<div class="sw-cookie-notice__text--mob sw--padding-left-8 sw--font-size-14 sw-grid-flex__cell-5-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab">
<div class="sw-grid-flex__cell-2-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab">
<a class="sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--position-absolute sw--position-right sw--margin-right-13 sw--hide-mobile sw--hide-tablet" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a>
<a class="sw-cookie-notice__btn--mob sw-cookie-notice__btn--tab sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--margin-vert-3 sw--hide-desktop" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a>
3D printed in white nylon plastic with a matte finish and slight grainy feel.
The first four LNWR electric multiple units used Siemens electrical equipment and were composed of a driving trailer third, composite trailer and driving motor third with four 250 horsepower (190 kW) traction motors. The trains seated 38 first and 138 third class passengers in open saloons.
The Siemens stock trains were stored after the withdrawal of passenger services over the West London Railway following bomb damage in 1940. In 1952, they were converted to prototype 25 kV AC overhead EMUs (Class AM1) and ran on the Lancaster-Morecambe-Heysham line until 1966.
Requires chassis , interior and finishing
This is the motor coach as modified for Morecambe line
This is the motor coach modified
Based on original LNWR drawings with modifications based on photos.
As modified by LNWR/LMS and suitable for London trains up to 1940, and Morecambe AC trains in 1950s.
Various modifications were done on the engine compartments, one of two alternative versions. Others may have existed, butsurprisingly few photographa of these units runnng onMorecambe line.