1:87 - BRITISH UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk.I [2 PACK]
This is a scalemodel of the British 'Universal Carrier Mk.I' for 'H0' model railroads. Can be used as a load on flat rail cars for military shipment by freight train. It's a light armoured tracked vehicle, widely used by British Commonwealth forces during the Second World War for transporting personnel and equipment. The most produced armoured fighting vehicle in history. Link to my other HO models
The model is designed to be printed in 6 parts;
- (2x) main vehicle.
- (1x) Sprue with 6 Bren guns and 2 radios.
- (2x) 3 figures (British driver, gunner, radio operator).
- Model is based on blueprints to maximize accuracy.
- Designed and optimized for shapeways to produce it as cheap as possible in 'frosted detail'.
Before painting, always degrease your model in a glass of lukewarm water and a drop of dishwashing soap (do not use a dishwasher!). Allow it to dry completely before painting.
Aplie a thin(ned) layer of paint, use 'drybrush' techniques to bring the detail alive. Paint the inside and figures first. If you don't have a lot of experience; watch multiple 'tutorials' on youtube about painting model vehicles. You can't rush art, so take your time to finish the model ;).
1:87 is 'H0' scale for model railroads, half the size of '0 scale' ("hah-null").
Thanks for stopping by & have fun!
* Like or share if you care! :)