A Scrathbuilders Kit for a N Gauge Class 365 DC (3rd Rail) EMU. Suitable for NSE or Connex liveries. This is the 3rd Rail version of the Class 365 which had the pantograph well covered over (represented on model) and ran on the BR Southern 3rd Rail DC network from 1994-2004.
- 4 individual bodyshells - DMCO / PTSOL - covered well / TSOL / DMSO.
- 4 chassis units, specific to each car - enough to form a 'dummy' train. The bodyshell and chassis' are arranged using a number/arrow system (see photos).
- Glazing on separate sprue.
- Bogies in kit form on sprue. This enables modeller to construct the bogies around wheelsets of their choice. 5.7mm diameter wheelsets are recommended (such as InterMountainRailway #60051 - not supplied) for scale height running. Applicable bogies have 3rd Rail Collector Shoes.
- Dummy BSI couplers for cab ends.
- Space to take Dapol NEM pockets (not supplied) for intra-car coupling.
Suitable motive power can be obtained from a Graham Farish Class 150 or Class 350 unit which has correct wheelbase for this EMU.
Prints in Frosted Ultra Detail (FUD) ONLY.