Catalog (click here)
This four-part model kit represents the left and right radiators and their associated fans and ducts of the Tiger I German heavy tank. The scaled dimensions match measurements made by expert Tiger I historian and researcher David Byrden and published on his website "www.TigerI.info". This model is intended to detail the engine compartments of various 1/35 scale Tiger I kits. It is not designed to match any specific kit. Depending on which Tiger I kit you have, some adjustment to your kit's plastic parts may be necessary for best fit.
- designed from measurements of the preserved radiators, fans and ducts of a surviving, fully restored and operational Tiger I preserved at the Bovington Museum in the United Kingdom
- cap details are specific to the left and right radiator
- radiators have subtle "L" and "R" markings on the bottoms to indicate which is the left radiator and which is the right radiator
Click here for cleaning and painting advice.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
- left radiator = interior blue-gray
- right radiator = black
- fans and their associated ducts = natural metal (silver)
- inlet ramp = primer red