You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
Veröffentlicht am 05.01.2014 UNIVERSO
- All the basic building blocks of nature in one unified structure -
The UNIVERSO contains all five platonic solids plus two archimedean solids which are contained within the 64-Tetrahedron-Grid.
1. Out of no-thing -- the cubeoctahedron or Vector Equilibrium (VE) (red) an archimedean solid, emerges.
The VE is a direct expression of singularity. Explosion and implosion are in perfect balance.
"The vector equilibrium is the zero point for happenings or nonhappenings: it is the empty theater and empty circus and empty universe ready to accommodate any act and any audience."
--- Buckminster Fuller
2. Two tetrahedrons (platonic solids) (gold, silver), forming the Star-Tetrahedron (Merkaba) inside the hexahedron (cube) (platonic solid) (blue), rotating on its tip.
3. The octahedron (platonic solid) (magenta) touching with its corners the sides of the cube.
4. The rhombicubeoctahedron (green), an archimedean solid, connecting the VE with the Star-Tetrahedron.
----- All these solids are contained within and provide the framework for the:
5. 64-Tetrahedron-Grid (Isotropic-Vector-Matrix)
When the tetrahedrons are replaced with spheres and projected on to a 2D surface we get the "Flower of Life".