Catalog (click here)
Recommended for The Scale Shipyard 1/100 scale Bismarck hull, and others.
- overall dimensions scaled from Krupp factory drawings. The scaled dimensions match drawings published in Anatomy of the Ship: The Battleship Bismarck by Jack Brower
- details confirmed by careful study of photographs of the real ships
- integrated blast bags (bloomers)
- accurately sized and positioned bolthead detail
- accurately shaped rangefinder and viewfinder shutters in closed positions
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
Material Selection Notice: if you choose to have this product printed in "Natural Versatile Plastic", which is nylon, the model will have noticeable striations (print lines) requiring filling with primer to create a smooth surface. Natural Versatile nylon plastics do not sand easily. This material is recommended for radio control models where strength and durability are important. Customers who intend their model to be placed on static display are generally unhappy with Versatile Plastic for these reasons.
Fine Detail Plastic, is an acrylic plastic also available. Fine Detail acrylic plastic is recommended for static display models that are not exposed to high stress or heat. Unlike Natural Versatile nylon plastic, the level of detail for Fine Detail acrylic plastic products is higher. Fine Detail acrylic sands and cuts more easily. Fine Detail acryclic plastics accept acrylic hobby paints meant for plastics beautifully.