Oh, you're so screwed...
Harley Quinn's phone, a gift from her puddin, has a fun design and I'm surprised it's not been made by someone else already. This cute prop is perfect for recreating classic scenes from the 2016 Suicide Squad movie, and being a prop means you don't have to worry about losing or damaging your precious phone.
Some painting and DIY work is required if you want a complete and screen-accurate prop, but that's part of cosplay PLUS you can finish it exactly how you want!
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦Customising your 3D Print:
If you print in the Strong & Flexible Plastic I recommend watching this YouTube video by 3D Printing Nerd (featuring Bill from Punished Props) - this video has useful information that can help you get a great finish on your printed plastic items.
3D Printed plastics are fantastic for DIY projects, you can use anything you're most comfortable with to decorate them - including (but not limited to):
- metal leaf
- metal plating
- acrylic paints
- spray paints
- model airbrush paints
For the screen, I'm going to be using sheets of black acrylic. If you want to make it light up, there should be enough space inside to set up the electronics.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦Product Notes:
- This is not official merch, it's a fan-made item.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦My Conditions:
- If you make any tutorials or cosplay guides with my models, including customising the 3D print, adding fixtures or anything else, please let me know so I can link to it!
- You can sell customised versions as long as you message me to discuss the details and arrangements first!
This is important because:-
1. You might be accused of stealing my work - if I'm aware of your services, I will support you and link to your store.
2. You must be completely transparent with your customers because I don't tolerate any kind of deceptionn. There will be no hiding details of where the model came from and who originally modelled it.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ID: GCQSW0015