Always check out our main page for the latest updates in the store : Click Here
Scalextric 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Chassis
(this will not fit the 1970 Camaro properly!)
Lightweight Cockpit Available to fit this car https://shpws.me/MHR9
To trim stock Cockpit:
- Accepts Inline and sidewinder slot.it motor pods
- Stratigic ribbing for front flex (doesnt feel as "soft" on track)
- Limited lifetime guarantee - if it breaks, CG Slotcars will replace it!!!
- Light weight and strong
- Lower Center of Gravity than Stock Chassis
- Front axle center stopper/collar compatible (less spacers!)
- Accepts 2mm axle height adjusters (SCC rounded 2mm or slot.it 2mm)
- Accepts Slot.it axle bushings (CH56) for front axle (optional)
- Fits all Scalextric '69 Chevy Camaro models
Install CGin3D chassis on to body without motor pod (so you can clearly see interior).
With a marker - draw a line in the region where pod would interfere ~ from the motor pod mounting hole toward the rear. Cut away material. Install