This is an alternative version of my extended cargo floor for the DeAgo Millennium Falcon for those of you that want to use the maintainance pit combo's designed by Christopher MacBrian that can be found here:
This extended cargo hold floor for the DeAgo Millennium Falcon is meant for the deeper hold mod. For more information on this mod, take a look at these products in my shop:
This extended cargo hold floor is meant to replace the inaccurate stock floor and the stock floor extension
. So if you purchase this floor you don't need to purchase the Deeper hold mod part 1 of 3
This is what I've done to this floor in comparison to the stock floor in order to make it screen accurate:
- Extended the floor grille over the whole length of the floor - grille available separately here: DeAgo Millennium Falcon floor grille plus covers ESB version or TFA version
- Repositioned the grille pits position to be more movie accurate.
- Changed distance between grille pits so that a whole tile fits in between them just like in the movie
- Extended grooves in upper part and added indentations to upper floor sections
- Extended the floor by 9.5mm on the area behind the tech station to allow the deeper hold mod
- Replaced the notch for the Dejarik table with a 3.5mm hole to allow illumination of a fiber optics Dejarik table replacement (you can still use the stock Dejarik table by glueing it on the floor over the 3.5mm hole)
- Provided holes in the floor for the illumination of the hold bunk and technical station
The floor comes in 2 parts as I want to keep the total cost down. You can print this part in strong and flexible plastic as it doesn't have many tiny details. The grille and covers (ESB version
or TFA version
) that come separately should be printed in Frosted Ultra Detail because of their small and intricate details.