Battery Cradle for the GALA mod Parallel Setup.
* Photo shown is a prototype without battery positive and negative indication markings. The piece you order will have the "+" and "-" indicators marked as shown on shapeways renders.
* When ordering in "metalic plastic" material we found that it is slightly bigger (around 0.3mm) than other plastic materials. Please keep in mind this material may need a little bit of sanding to fit perfectly.
In order to fully construct the mod all parts listed below must be prepared.
- Full GALA mod parts (link below)
- Yihi SX350J Chip (link below)
- 12mm Mitec Fire Button (link below)
- 510 Connector (link below)
- Keystone 5209 Battery Contacts (link below)
- Six M1.6x5mm Bolts
- Four 3mm Round Neodymium magnets (Updated)
- Electrical Wires (16g, black/red)
- Epoxy Glue (optional)
- Heat wrap (optional)
- Silicon insulating glue (optional)
Depending on the color of up and down buttons you chose to use, we recommend to either match or contrast it with a different color/texture GALA mod case to create your own unique mod design.
- Longnose plier
- Wire cutter
- Precision screw driver #0
- Soldering third hand
- Soldering iron set (including flux and lead solder)
- Toothpicks (if applying glue)
- Heat gun, hairdryer, or lighter (if using heat wrap)
Links to required parts
Yihi SX350J Chip
12mm Mitec Fire Button
Keystone 5209 Battery Contacts
Links to GALA mod Parts
Full Set (Front, Rear, Battery Cradle)
Want to get a set?
+ + +