Note: this part requires the Swimmly inlet strainer kit to be already installed in your stock tank pool (purchase kit here).
Tired of sediment and dirt on the bottom of your stock tank pool? Use this adapter with the Swimmly threaded inlet strainer
and 1-1/4" vacuum hose (sold seperately here
) to remove pesky sediment from the bottom of your stock tank pool.
- Threads into the Swimmly universal connector's grate insert (remove inlet grate first)
- 3D printed from high quality Nylon plastic
- Chlorine and UV resistant
Note: you must have the Swimmly inlet strainer kit already installed in your stock tank pool (purchase here). You must also purchase a 1-1/4" vacuum hose (available on Amazon here).
- Turn on your filter pump and remove the threaded grate from your Swimmly inlet strainer
- Slide the 3D printed adapter into one end of the 1-1/4" hose until the raised rib on the adapter creates a seal with the hose.
- Completely submerge hose and adapter in your pool, allowing air bubbles to escape before connecting to your pump.
- Lastly, while ensuring both hose ends stay submerged, thread the adapter into the Swimmly inlet strainer in your stock tank pool. Your hose should now be a vacuum, which you can use to remove sediment from the bottom of your pool.