You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
Note: this is the more minimal Kit for those who want to mount there own Control Board, so this is only for mounting 2x Motors for Pitch and Roll and Gyro's.
This is the Brushless Conversion mount kit for the Freefly 2 axis/3 axis Gimbal.
1. Aside from this kit you will need an assortment of M3 (different lengths) Stainless Allen Key bolts and nuts.
2. 2x Brushless motors from www.funtobuyonline.com link is:
These are rated to 2000g payload (although they recently changed there description to 1500g for what reason I don't know).
I am confident with a very well balanced gimbal it can take more.
3. 1 or 2 Martinez boards or Any other board you like as this kit does not come with housing for it (cheaper). See here:
Reason why up to two is that with one you get excellent stability but if you want to input an RC signal to the pitch control and point the camera 90 degrees down you will need another board with another gyro mounted soley on the roll axis.
4. Naturally a 2 or 3 Axis FreeFly System Gimbal (will not fit anything else.)
5. Some slight DIY skills, although you will not need to cut, break or drill your gimbal frame to fit this kit. Worst case if you need to go back to the Servos or previous setup you can.
6. Be prepared that when a 3D print is made sometimes the holes and fits maybe a little tight or loose. This just means you may need to rub/sand or drill some parts to make them fit snuggly :)
7. Contact me for the 3rd axis conversion although not made the board fitting yet.