The Caudron G.6
came into Aviation Militaire service in the latter half of 1916, and it served with at least 38 escadrilles until replaced with better planes in late 1917 and early 1918. The earlier twin-boom Caudrons had suffered because it was difficult to protect the rear sector, and this three-man aeroplane offered good protection both fore and aft. 512 Caudron G.6's were built, with 302 on hand in August 1917.
This plane comes in 1:144 and 1:285/6mm/1:288 scales. The 1:285 product includes detachable, translucent propeller disks rather than blades.
For more details and gaming information, see https://linen.miraheze.org/wiki/Caudron_G.6