UtorCase turns your Xbox One controller and your Panasonic P55 into a handheld game console by mounting the phone on the controller. Also, you can conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode with UtorCase.
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- Panasonic P55 with USB OTG or USB Host enabled (Amazon)
- Xbox One Controller (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable for Android gaming (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- Games that support the Android Gamepad API (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your Panasonic P55 and your Xbox One controller with a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your Panasonic P55
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: PP55
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions: 149.7mm x 77mm x 7.9mm
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for Panasonic P55.
Incompatibilities with Xbox One Accessories:
Incompatibilities with Smartphone accessories:
- Other cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for Panasonic P55 and other controllers:
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, and you can search here on Shapeways for yours! If you prefer filtering for phones, please go to utorcase.com
Reviews and mentions around the web
'I've been using a galaxy s5 with a utor case (PS3) and it's pretty much the coolest thing on the planet. It can even stream my steam library to my phone with limelight.' - TechSmith, reddit.com moderator (link)
'it can hold my phone when lying on bed', 'simple and effective', 'The material is also very light and gives the impression of not being tough yet it is. ' - shaolin95, senior XDA forum member (link)
'I was a little nervous that it would not hold the phone', 'I was pleasantly surprised to find that it held the phone just fine. It was very strong and held the phone' - LudoGris, XDA forum member (link)
Get UtorCase for free - Review opportunity!
Let's spread the word on UtorCase! Are you a respected member of online android, gaming, or gadget communities? Do you have a popular YouTube channel or blog? If you post a review of your UtorCase with at least 2-300 words, 3 or more photos, or a video, I will reimburse your purchase, so you can essentially get UtorCase for free as a review copy. Your post must be truthful and evidence based, and you are welcome to write your opinion. (If you have a problem, please let me know as well as I can improve the UtorCase design easily.)
Rules for Eligibility:
- Your site or channel is popular
- You must contact me with a link to your site at email@example.com, and get approval from me. I may decline a request at my own discretion (eg: if the site, channel, or community is unknown, or you are a newbie member)
- You have a paypal account where I can send you the reimbursement
- Your post aligns with community, forum, youtube etc. rules (no spamming please)
- Please mention in your review that you received a review copy for free (FTC rules require this)