Over 500 sold!
This chamber allows you to use AEG barrels with VSR hop up buckings in your KJW KC-02. It enables the use of a much wider selection of higher quality upgrade inner barrels and buckings. The longer nubs are also long enough to solve the issue of KC-02's with too short of a hop rod.
NOTE: You will need a V2 AEG hop up barrel clip to use with this chamber. The instructional video was made for an older version of the chamber. The chamber's installation is exactly the same as demonstrated in the video but you will need to replace the barrel clip that used to come with the chamber with a V2 AEG barrel clip (it's the barrel clip that M4s use with their hop up chambers, so this http://www.evike.com/products/58997/)
• Some users report issues with the Nineball bucking.
• KJW seems to have added yet another length of hop rod so in some cases you may have to not use a nub and use just the hop rod or use a bit of credit card or solder to slightly extend the rod.
• When you first receive your chamber, use a toothpick, paperclip, small file, etc. to scrape the inside of the chamber (washing it won't remove the powder, you need to scrape it). Sometimes there can be some powder caked in there from the 3D Printing process. Failure to remove this powder can cause cycling issues.
• START WITH THE SHORTEST HOP UP NUB. DO NOT START WITH A LONGER NUB. Using too long of a hop nub can cause cycling issues such as BBs not feeding and double feeding. Please don't start with the longest nub and try to tell me there is a problem with the chamber! The various nubs are for various KC-02 versions, not how much hop you want to apply! Only switch to a longer nub if you cannot apply enough hop up with the shorter nub or if BBs are rolling out of your barrel even on max hop up setting.
• Using too short of a hop nub on too low of a hop setting can cause BBs to roll out of the barrel. This is perfectly normal in any and all airsoft guns that use hop up since the hop rubber is the only thing that holds BBs in the barrel. Simply increase the hop setting or use a longer nub.
Please do not modify your chamber to be shorter. Some users have thought the chamber is too long as it protrudes into the chamber, but it protrudes into the chamber exactly the same amount the stock chamber does (it's simply just more noticeable since it's white). The KC-02 is designed for that length of a hop chamber. The chamber is a specific length to position the air nozzle in the proper spot in the bucking. Modifying the length will most likely affect performance in a negative way.
This chamber is sold as-is and recommended only for experienced modders simply because it might take some finesse to install properly.
Please refer to the following instructional video for more information: http://youtu.be/u8gPP6hvwfs