- This web store is completely unofficial, and its contents are in no way endorsed, or affiliated with Games Workshop.
- Not meant for children 14 years or younger
- These custom designed conversion components will arrive unpainted.
Which model does this part fit?:
1) These accessory components are compatible with the Imperial Knight Titan Gallant/ Warden/ Errant/ Crusader/ Paladin miniature by Games Workshop.
Which part of the model does this part replace?:
1) This pair of Shoulder Pad Toppers does not replace any stock component from the kit. Rather it adds detail to the top arch of the stock plastic shoulder pads.
How to I use this conversion component?:
1) Position the Pad Toppers on the flat vertical face of each shoulder pad, so the side with the twin-riveted teeth face out, and away from the knights body. (Glueing the Pad Topper on the other way will not allow the shoulder pad to be installed)
2) These Pad Toppers will fill in the gap between the shoulder pad, and the carapace armor.
3) Glue into place.
When my part arrives, what do I need to do before painting?:
Please see the link for cleaning instructions, and how to contact Shapeways customer service in case of any issues: https://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/22021-tips-n-tricks-for-painting-miniatures.html
This web store is completely unofficial and is in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Imperial knight Dominus Valiant, Imperial Knight Dominus Castellan, Imperial Knight Titan, Imperial Knight Warden, Imperial Knight Paladin, Imperial Knight Errant, Imperial Knight Crusader, Imperial Knight Gallant, Armiger Warglaive and the Warhammer 40,000 name are used only to demonstrate the compatibility of the accessories found on this page. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.