This chassis is compatible with the LamaDiLuce prototype sabers (bootcamp version) and has been designed with solidity in mind to withstand heavy impact when used for lightsaber combat.
The design is very sturdy and will accept the following components:
- one 18650 Li-Ion battery in the bottom slot
- a Nano Biscotte board in the upper plane (or any other small-form board, like Crystal Shard)
- a 28mm speaker, either the "regal" version or the mega-bass
- 11 1.5mm wire holes near the speaker to tidly route 0.14mm2 wires
- the SD can be removed without extracting the chassis from the hilt
The chassis will lock in place between the main body and the pommel.
Board and battery can be secured to the chassis with some thin PVC heatshrink.
<< not compatible with TCSS parts >>