UtorCase turns your Xbox 360 wired or wireless controller and your Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 into a handheld game console.
- Secure 4 sided grip of your Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 ( most competitors only provide a 2 sided grip )
- Tailor made exactly for your Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 ( no need to adjust unversal holding arms hoping that buttons aren't in the way)
- Single unit without extra parts, such as rubber bands
- Easily and quickly mount the phone on the controller
- Conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode
LATEST: Do you have multiple phones or extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the new Adjustable UtorCase for Xbox 360 controller.
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 with USB OTG or USB Host enabled (Amazon)
- Wired or Wireless Xbox 360 Controller (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- For a Wireless Xbox 360 controller an Xbox 360 USB receiver (Amazon)
- Games that support the Android Gamepad API (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
Before you purchase:
- Please make sure you can connect your Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 and your Xbox 360 controller with a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100
- Test the Xbox Smartglass app, and other second screen apps on your phone as some don't yet support landscape mode.
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: SGNIN
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 151.1mm x 80.5mm x 9.4mm
US: 5.95in x 3.17in x 0.37in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.
Incompatibilities with Xbox 360 Accessories:
Incompatibilities with Smartphone accessories:
- Other cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 and other controllers:
Also check out the new Adjustable UtorCase
Do you have multiple phones? Extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the Adjustable UtorCase for Xbox 360 controller.
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at email@example.com.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).