You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
Set of miniature buildings for Tzolk'in boardgame (or anything else you fancy).
6 pcs attached to a sprue.
Each part's diameter fits the center of the corresponding cog wheel (see pictures gallery above).
- Small pyramids (Palenque, Uxmal, Tikal, Yaxchilan) : 29mm diameter (1.14")
- Large Pyramid (Chichen Itza) : 51mm diameter (2.01")
- Calendar center (head) : 31mm diameter (1.22")
The model comes unpainted. It has a single colour.
If you want to paint it, the process is almost identical to any regular plastic miniature. Some recommendations:
- With White Plastic : Wash the model, to remove any remaining nylon powder. Use soapy water, rub with toothbrush, rinse, let dry. Spray prime (you can apply more primer coats than usual, though), paint, spray varnish.
- With Fine Detail Plastic only : Wash the model, to remove any remaining wax. Approx. 3 minutes in acetone, or approx. 30 minutes in denaturated alcohol, or approx. 30 minutes in Simple Green. Rub gently with a toothbrush, rinse with water, let dry. Spray prime, paint, spray varnish.