Upload your black and white image and create a custom branding iron. The max size of the brand is a 1 inch by 1 inch square. This brand features a #8-32 threaded shaft that will screw onto a wood burner, such as this one: http://goo.gl/RtVbfp
The branding iron takes about 5 mins to fully heat up and then you are good to go.
- The 3D printed threads are a bit tight, I recommend screwing a #8-32 nut all the way onto the shaft, then then unscrewing it to losen the threads a little. This makes removing the branding iron easier later.
- Black and white images work best (avoid grayscale)
- Flip your image horizontally so when you brand something it looks correct
- Linework tends to show up better than large blocks
- Apply firm pressure and gently roll your pressure in a circle to ensure the image is fully branded.
- Wear gloves, and be careful not to burn yourself!