This is an upgrade for the DeAgostini/Modelspace/STK Workshop Millennium Falcon. I have meticulously designed this part to be as close to a ESB, studio set, reproduction as possible. This part marries perfectly with my couch and starboard walls.
- Separated side bunk panels for easy painting and lighting.
- Pre-drilled holes for .5mm and .25mm fiber optics
- Mounting hole for a 2mm tower led on the inside bunk wall
- Two mounting holes for 3mm leds behind the light bar. Mask the light before painting.
- Highly detailed side panel from ESB
- Value added detail on top of the bunk that will be seen when the full Falcon is assembled.