Remember when we all had iPhone 4s and 5s and we could rest them on their edge? And now, we have the wonderful iPhone 6, but it is so wonderfully round that it can only rest on its back.
Well, the days of standing our iPhones up on their edges are back. With the TryPod holder for iPhone 6, you get those same flat edges that let you stand your phone on its bottom or sides.
Even better, the volume, sleep, and mute buttons are recessed, so the phone will be more stable and elegantly balanced on its edges than ever before.
So what's it good for?
1) It's simply nice to prop your phone up without the need for a full dock.
2) It's great for things like FaceTime, time lapses, timer shots and more that benefit from having your phone vertical in portrait or landscape.
3) It's easier to drag around than a real tripod, and less bulky than other tripod cases. It's designed to pop on and off very easily, making it great for impromptu use.
4) It passes through all of the goodies. When it's on, you still have access to volume, mute, and sleep buttons. You can also attach a Lightning cable and the mic and speaker are exposed as well.
5) Sturdy yet svelte design doesn't make your phone bulky, but still provides great utility.
So much value, in such a simple package!
Based on Apple's dimensional drawings for the iPhone 6
Note: This is currently only for iPhone 6, and not iPhone 6 Plus.
Note: This is not
intended to be used as a case. It is designed to slip on and off of the phone very easily, and as such, does not provide full-time protection for the phone.
iPhone and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
©2014 Payton R White, all rights reserved