This holster is designed to fit the Leatherman Charge+ and Charge+ TTI Multitool.
If you want a holster for other Leatherman Tools, click here.
Available in four varients:
Varents with the Bit Extender Holder will also require the Leatherman Bit Extender (Not included)
Also available are easy blade opening thumb-tabs
How it was designed:
After receiving a few requests for a holster compatible with the Charge TTI, I bought a TTI and got to work. With the titanium scales, I assumed that it would be lighter than the Wave. However the Charge TTI is actually thicker and heavier than the Wave. (0.54lbs versus 0.52lbs). But at least the blade is a stronger type of steel.
- The tool is is held in place using the two spring-loaded release buttons built into the multitool.
- A channel down the center allows you to remove the tool using just one hand.
- Ultra slim and light design. Less than one ounce. 0.91oz (26g)
- Available with built in holder for the Leatherman Bit Driver Extender.
- Seven leatherman bit holders built in. (Five if the larger belt opening is selected)
- The pass-through belt loop. Message me for a custom belt opening, please specify dimensions, $5 fee.
- Attaches to PALS webbing. MOLLE Compatible.
- Made to fit onto Air Force DLATS Belts (BDU) or Duty belts (Large sizes)
- Keyhole feature allows for wall hanging on a nail or hook.
- Symetrically allows for left or right hand attachment.
- Any of the four long blades, such as the saw or file, can be used while still docked in the holster, giving you a more comfortable grip on the tool.
- Made from strong solid Nylon. (Polyamide)
I have had owners report that it also fits the Charge+
This holster was designed from scratch, following the same methods as my Wave Holster.
The tool was carefully measured and a highly accurate 3D model was made. Then in professional CAD software I designed the holster around the tool. The face of the holster is flush with the edges of the tool, allowing the raised brushed metal on the tool to remain a nice accent feature.
The tool is easy to removed from the holster, just pull up with your finger on the bottom of the tool. It falls into your hand, no fumbling with latches or flaps. It snaps back into place just as easy. The springs built into the tool securely hold it in place. The holster can be used thousands of times without wearing out.
The bit holder on the back of the holster emulates a spice. It can hold seven Leatherman bits. (Six if you select the large belt size)
The TTI design is avaiable with or without a Leatherman Bit Extender holder. The extender is held in place with a newly designed retaining clip.
A bump near the top of the holster rubs against the tool, and prevents rattling from occuring.
It is made from highly flexible yet strong nylon. It will hold up to daily use.
How ordering from Shapways Works:
Shapeways handles the part production and shipping based on your order input I (ZapWizard) am the part designer, and I receive a portion of the total order.
I cannot customize, alter or process any returns after your order has been placed. All post-sales issues must be handled through Shapeways customer service.
Leaving any text in the "Personal Message" box will be printed on a gift card included with your shipment, I do not see these messages.
If you want any modifcations to your holster, please send me a message
through the Shapeways interface.