** 9.5.19 - Resin Prints and Custom Painting now available for this model. - CLICK HERE **
This is an N Scale (1:160) model of a 2-200 style Jordan Spreader. This style is in use by many railroads to this day. the model features a distinct high curved snow plow and detailed side blade/wings. It has been fitted with a horizontal tank on the rear.
1. you will need MT or equivalent trucks WITHOUT couplers.
2. The front/rear coupler pockets are built in. some modification (filing) maybe needed. Designed for MT 1015/1016
3. The blades, plow and roof are all on sprues (RED IN IMAGES) to allow the builder to paint model easier.
4. Once the sprues are carefully cut, file all edges smooth as needed. the model only goes together 1 way.
5. Front plow support bracket will rest on the car deck and has a lip under the bracket to mate to the end sill of the deck.
6. Blades and Air hydraulics either mount direct to the rear pads or into the vertical brace.
7. Minor filing may be needed on the middle air cylinder shaft to mate to the main blade.
8. There is a hole in the front and bottom of the Headlight to allow tiny fiber or magnet wire install to add a LED. they can be threaded into the cab via a hole to hide electronics.