Chassis & Interior for Fly Ferrari 250LM
See build notes below.
Limited lifetime guarantee - if it breaks, CG Slotcars will replace it!!!
Fits all Fly Ferrari 250LM models
- Light weight and strong
- Lower Center of Gravity than Stock Chassis
- Accepts Slot.it 4 post style inline pod
- Accepts 2mm axle height adjusters screws on front axle
- Accepts sphericle axle bushings for front axle (optional)
- ribbing to control chassis flex
- Strengthened body mount pads
- posts for centering front axle with stopper
Contact us with any questions!
- Carefully clip interior free from 3DP chassis
- You will need to carefully remove stock interior leaving the posts intact. Best method is putting a flat blade screwdriver under each post and slowly turning driver (not lifting!). Interior is meant to use Fly stock helmet (Helmet not provided).
- The front grill piece should be mounted on the chassis via the front screws - this may or may not be glued into the body shell. You may need to remove 1-2mm from each inside edge around the guide mount of the grill piece to get the guide to turn freely (maybe).