You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
The Halberstadt D.II was a biplane fighter aircraft developed and manufactured by German aircraft company Halberstädter Flugzeugwerke.
It was adopted by the Luftstreitkräfte (Imperial German Army Air Service) and served through the period of Allied air superiority in early 1916. As the first biplane configuration fighter aircraft to serve in combat for the German Empire, it had begun to be superseded in the Jagdstaffeln and other early German fighter units by the superior Albatros fighters in the second half of the year, although small numbers of Halberstadts continued in use well into 1917.
This model can also be used as a Halberstadt DIII. They were almost identical apart from the engine used and minor changes to the struts. The vertical exhaust seems to have been used on both variants.
1/144 single model
6mm (1/285) set of 3 models on sprue
1/350 for ICOG game with 0.8mm hole in nose - set of 5 models on sprue