Catalog (click here)
This set of two aft barbettes, twelve 6"/47 cal. barrels and six 5"/38 cal. Mk.32 Mounts can help the modeler convert any Renwal/Revell Cleveland class guided missile cruiser model kit to an all-gun light cruiser. This set supplements a set of four 6"/47 cal. Triple Turrets (click here).
5"/38 cal. Mk.32 Mount Features:
- accurate dimensions scaled from official US Navy drawings and confirmed by photos and measurements taken from actual Twin Mounts
- detailed armored viewfinder and rangefinder hoods
- integrate trunnion with slots for barrels (not included)
- crew access hatches and maintenance hatches with hinge and bolt-head details
- bolt-heads in accurate locations
- blast bag (bloomer) retaining rings (blast bags not included).
Click here for cleaning and painting advice.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
Model Monkey 1/500 scale Cleveland class products:
These scale model barbettes, barrels and twin mounts are accurately designed from scans of official US Navy drawings. They are not 3D-printed copies of any resin or plastic model kit’s parts and therefore are shaped and sized differently. Some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket products such as photo-etch may be necessary for best fit.