These bottle handles are designed to snap onto Medela 5 oz. bottles to make it easier for your child to hold their own bottle when they feed. Medela bottles are great, simple to clean, and work with their breast pumps, but Medela doesn't produce their own line of handles to go with them. This design is the 8th iteration in my quest to make it easier for our twins to hold their own bottles when they feed.
- Handles easily snap onto the bottle from the side, without the need to remove the cap/nipple. There's no need to open a bottle that you prepared earlier, the handles wont interfere with your bottle warmer, and there's an overall reduced risk of spilling the milk.
- The handles are positioned such that the bottle is held at a 15 degree downward angle when the handles are horizontal. This helps your child angle the bottle so that the milk stays in the nipple rather than having them suck air when they're down to the last 3 oz.
- Personalize the handles with your child's name, and choose one of 8 colors.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
Notes & Disclaimers:
- These handles will also fit the Medela 8oz bottles but the fit isn't quite as good.
- The handles are 3D printed out of white Nylon and then dyed to your desired color. Although the material is not considered 'foodsafe', it is safe for your child to handle. Just avoid having them use it as a chew toy.