Do you have multiple phones? Extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case?
The Adjustable PhoneMounter mounts your smartphone or tablet on tripods, stabilizers, or other surfaces. PhoneMounter has a plastic 1/4 20 UNC thread (US) that is the default size for tripod quick release plate screws.
Please note you will need to assemble the pieces with M3 screws and nuts (excluded from purcase)! Video coming soon!
In addition to PhoneMounter, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- M3 Screws and nuts that will hold the pieces together. (The dimension of the screw hole is 3.2 mm). Ebay shipment can take some weeks for these screws, but they are very cheap.
- 10 pieces of M3 x 12mm screws (ebay)
- 10 pieces of M3 nuts
- Winged Nuts (ebay, recommended, they are selling here 10 pieces as 1 quantity for slightly over 1 dollar)
- Or simple nuts (ebay)
- A smartphone (Amazon)
- A tripod (Amazon) or a stabilizer (Amazon)
- Max width: 225 mm (get the extra length arms in case your device is longer)
- Max depth: 25mm
Also, inserting the tripod plate screw in the plastic Phonemounter thread the first times is somewhat hard as the plastic can be tight due to 3d printing limitations. Over time, this plastic thread can get loose, so you should buy a 1/4 20 UNC nut in a local utility store for secure mounting.
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of PhoneMounter, you can contact me at email@example.com..