HMS Howe 
(note late-war refit where the aircraft facilities and equipment amidships were removed; with extra AA positions replacing the previous boat deck. All surviving KGV-class BBs received these in 1944-45)
*Extra image shows red part connecting the gun turrets to the main hull/body, preventing them from detaching during the printing process. Snip/remove them to free the gun turrets off their sockets, taking care not to damage the individual barrels.
(pennant number 32) was the last of the five British King George V
-class battleships of the Royal Navy. Built by Fairfield Shipbuilding and Engineering Company, she was laid down on 1 June 1937 and launched 9 April 1940. She was originally to have been named Beatty
but this was changed to Howe
, after Admiral Richard Howe. Howe
was completed on 29 August 1942 after her building time was extended, as needed war supplies were diverted to work of a higher priority such as the construction and repair of both merchant ships and escort ships. Like her sister-ship Anson
would spend most of her career in the Arctic providing cover for Russian convoys.
In 1943 Howe
took part in Operation Husky and bombarded Trapani naval base and Favignana in support of the allied invasions. Along with King George V
escorted two surrendered Italian battleships to Alexandria. Howe
was also sent to the Pacific and attached to Task Force 113, where she provided naval bombardments for the Allied landings at Okinawa on 1 April 1945.
Following the end of the war, Howe
spent four years as flagship of the Training Squadron at Portland, before she was placed in reserve in 1950. The battleship was marked for disposal in 1957, sold for scrap in 1958, and completely broken up by 1961. (Wikipedia)