The Sound of Angels- Now at Your Fingertips
's Bell is nothing short of amazing. Made in the USA of brass and stainless steel, it has a tone that sets it apart from lesser bells- both loud and pleasant, friendly and firm.
But, given the bulk of many brake and shift lever clamps, it can be difficult to find an accessible bar position for the Bell.
That's why we created the Belltower
. Built to give your bell a boost, it allows standard Spurcycle Bell domes to clear other handlebar clamps, allowing for easy access without interfering with brake levers, dropper remotes
or shift levers.
The Belltower is built to order by Shapeways on Long Island, New York, from a strong and flexible plastic material and dyed in your choice of colors.
The Belltower is compatible with:
- Spurcycle bells
- Tight fit on older bells, snug fit on current models
- 22mm Handlebars
- Brake levers and handlebar accessories up to 9.75mm thick
- Shimano I-Spec II brake levers
- Shimano I-Spec A and B brake levers
- Others as measured
Brake Lever Identification
- BikeRadar's David Rome an excellent I-Spec primer here.
All production methods are by nature variable and 3D-printed part tolerances are not at the level of injection molded parts. We also do not control the design or tolerances of mating parts. The result is that some parts will be tighter and some looser than others and may require slight modification. Parts are typically designed to err on the side of too much material rather than too little.
- These models are being provided as a courtesy for hobbyists.
- They work for us and countless other Shapeways customers but do not come with any warranty or guarantee.
- We cannot provide videos, photos, or other technical support on these parts.