UtorCase turns your Xbox One S controller and your Apple iPad Pro 9.7 into a handheld game console. Please note that a direct connection between the Xbox One S controller and iOs games is unsupported by Apple! Please note this UtorCase uses the USB and headset ports, and only Bluetooth can be used to connect to your Apple iPad Pro 9.7, so verify the connection before you buy!
- Secure 4 sided grip of your Apple iPad Pro 9.7 ( most competitors only provide a 2 sided grip )
- Tailor made exactly for your Apple iPad Pro 9.7 ( most comptetitors try a one size fits all mount that often pushes various buttons on your phone, and require you to adjust with the holder with clamps or rubber bands )
- Single unit without extra parts, such as rubber bands
- Easily and quickly mount the phone on the controller
- Conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode
LATEST: Do you have multiple phones or extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the new Adjustable UtorCase for Xbox One S controller.
About this design - Front Rider
This design is somewhat front heavy. If you prefer a design that spreads the weight over the controller, then take a look at the 'Over the top' version: Xbox One S controller & Apple iPad Pro 9.7 - Over the top
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your Apple iPad Pro 9.7 and your Xbox One S controller with a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your Apple iPad Pro 9.7
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: AiP97
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 240mm x 169.5mm x 6.1mm
US: 9.45in x 6.67in x 0.24in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for Apple iPad Pro 9.7.
- UtorCase uses the USB port and the headset port to stabilise the mount, and you cannot plug anything in those ports while using UtorCase.
- ther smartphone cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for Apple iPad Pro 9.7 and other controllers
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so Google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at email@example.com.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).