LATEST: Do you have multiple phones or extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the new Bike Mount UtorCase for NVIDIA SHIELD 2017 controller.
UtorCase turns your NVIDIA SHIELD 2017 controller and your verykool SL5011 Spark LTE into a handheld game console.
- Secure 4 sided grip of your verykool SL5011 Spark LTE ( most competitors only provide a 2 sided grip )
- Tailor made exactly for your verykool SL5011 Spark LTE ( most comptetitors try a one size fits all mount that often pushes various buttons on your phone, and require you to adjust with the holder with clamps or rubber bands )
- Single unit without extra parts, such as rubber bands
- Easily and quickly mount the phone on the controller
- Conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode
About this design - Front Rider
This design is somewhat front heavy. If you prefer a design that spreads the weight over the controller, then take a look at the 'Over the top' version: Controller mount for Shield 2017 & verykool SL5011 Spark LTE - Top
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- verykool SL5011 Spark LTE with USB OTG or USB Host enabled (Amazon)
- NVIDIA SHIELD 2017 controller (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable for Android gaming (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- Games that support a controller (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your verykool SL5011 Spark LTE and your NVIDIA SHIELD 2017 controller with Bluetooth or a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your verykool SL5011 Spark LTE
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: vSSLTE
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 143mm x 71.1mm x 7.5mm
US: 5.63in x 2.8in x 0.3in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service.
- UtorCase uses the USB and headset ports for stabilization, so you cannot plug any accessories in there while using UtorCase. You should'nt need the USB port for gaming, as the bluetooth connection is excellent, and you can plug your earplug into the verykool SL5011 Spark LTE.
- ther smartphone cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for verykool SL5011 Spark LTE and other controllers
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so Google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at email@example.com.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).