You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
Set of tokens for ASG Golf boardgame (also work with APBA Golf boardgame or anything else you fancy).
4 pcs (plastic version are attached to a sprue, steel and sandstone versions are separated).
Each token is 13mm diameter (0.5"), tokens are numbered 1 to 4.
Plastic versions come unpainted. They have a single colour.
If you want to paint it, the process is almost identical to any regular plastic miniature. Some recommendations:
- With White Plastic : Wash the model, to remove any remaining nylon powder. Use soapy water, rub with toothbrush, rinse, let dry. Spray prime (you can apply more primer coats than usual, though), paint, spray varnish.
- With Fine Detail Plastic only : Wash the model, to remove any remaining wax. Approx. 3 minutes in acetone, or approx. 30 minutes in denaturated alcohol, or approx. 30 minutes in Simple Green. Rub gently with a toothbrush, rinse with water, let dry. Spray prime, paint, spray varnish.
Full colour sandstone versions are full colour, no painting required.
Note about sandstone :
- It can be spray varnished for better resistance (spray thin coats). Tested with Army Painter & Liquitex Pro sprays (other brands should be compatible too, but I didn't test everything). I prefer the look of Gloss varnish spray on sandstone, but YMMV.
- Parts are durable, but have to be handled with reasonable care (if they fall on hard floor, they might break or chip).
- Sandstone is not waterproof.