Once Steam controller supports Android via USB OTG (Steam forum discussion 1, Steam forum discussion 2), UtorCase will turn your Steam controller and your Motorola Moto 360 Sport (1st gen) into a handheld game console by mounting the phone on the controller.
- Secure 4 sided grip of your smartphone ( most competitors only provide a 2 sided grip )
- Tailor made exactly for your Motorola Moto 360 Sport (1st gen) ( no need to adjust unversal holding arms hoping that buttons aren't in the way)
- Single unit without extra parts, such as rubber bands
- Easily and quickly mount the phone on the controller
- Conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode
- Also compatible with the Xbox One S controller
LATEST: Do you have multiple phones or extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the new Adjustable UtorCase for Steam controller.
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- Motorola Moto 360 Sport (1st gen) with USB OTG or USB Host enabled (Amazon)
- Steam Controller (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable for Android gaming (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- Games that support the Android Gamepad API (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your Motorola Moto 360 Sport (1st gen) and your Steam controller with a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your Motorola Moto 360 Sport (1st gen)
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: MM3S1ge
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 45mm x 45mm x 11.5mm
US: 1.77in x 1.77in x 0.45in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for Motorola Moto 360 Sport (1st gen).
- Other cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for Motorola Moto 360 Sport (1st gen) and other controllers:
Also check out the new Adjustable UtorCase
Do you have multiple phones? Extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the Adjustable UtorCase for Steam controller.
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at email@example.com.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).