You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
Feature packed GoPro 3/3+/4 brushless 3-axis gimbal, optimized for use with the game-changing Phobotic Centerpiece gimbal controller. This design includes built-in cases for the CP and IMU boards, and unlike most other GoPro gimbal design, the TP-GP uses a two-arm pitch axis, with a counterbearing, which maximizes CP auto tune gain values.
A TP-GP completion kit, which includes three 2804 motors, four vibration isolation rubber balls (with foam earplug inserts), the counter bearing and all the required screws and nuts, is available from TPpacks.com.
- Fully adjustable balance point, allowing the use of any add-on filter holder/ND filter combos
- Built-in lens shield reduces the "prop chop" effect in videos, especially during fast forward flight
- Integrated CP and IMU cases, with lids
- Optimized design maximizes derived CP AT gain values, so no difficult manual PID tuning required
- Uses popular 2804 brushless gimbal motors.
- Includes optimized isolation design, with vibration dampners used in compression
- Includes mounts for popular 10mm rail tubes with 60mm spacing
REQUIRED ITEMS TO COMPLETE THE GIMBAL:
- Centerpiece controller board, cable and IMU
- RCTimer or HobbyKing 2804 brushless gimbal motor (x 3)
- D15 x d9 x L17 rubber ball isolator (x4)
- 10x6x4 flanged bearing
- M3x6mm screw (x 4)
- M3x8mm screw (x 21)
- M3x14mm screw (x 4)
- M3x30mm screw (x 4)
- M3 locknut (x 8).
Weight: 285g (including motors and isolation)
Dimensions: W:120mm H:110mm D:100mm