Catalog (click here)
Recommended to help build USS Pennsylvania BB-38 from:
Scale: although Revell box art and literature state the Revell USS Arizona and USS Pennsylvania model kits to be 1/426 scale, they are actually 1/429 scale as confirmed by Loren Perry, owner of Gold Medal Models and holder of the original Revell documents. This 3D-printed model is perfectly scaled to match the Revell kits' true scale.
This model kit superstructure is intended to help the modeler convert any Revell USS Arizona model kit to USS Pennsylvania BB-38.
- designed based on drawings by H.A. Strub and the late Alan B. Chesley
- details confirmed by high-resolution photographs of the actual vents
- exteriod electrcal cable for the starboard vent's alarm horn
- heavy supporting structure details
- fine supporting structure details omitted, ready for your favorite photo-etch parts (not included)
These 3D-printed acrylic parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship based on authoritative plans. They are not 3D-printed copies of inaccurate plastic kit parts and therefore are shaped and sized a bit differently. Some adjustment to your plastic kit's parts or other aftermarket parts such as photoetch or wood decks may be necessary for best fit.
Click here for cleaning and painting advice.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.